Pallmann Pall-X Power
Pallmann Pall-X Power is a 1-component clear waterborne hardwood floor finish for commercial or residential use. No hardener is needed.
Pallmann Pall-X Power is compatible with all Pallmann sealers and finishes.
Coverage and Sheens
- Coverage is approximately 450-500 square feet per gallon.
- Available gloss/sheen levels: Ultra Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss, and Gloss.
- Will not amber over time.
Odor and Stability
- Very slight non-offensive odor.
- Non-flammable: Pall-X Power should be stored in a climate controlled environment.
- Pall-X Power can be used hours or days after initial opening.
Necessary Tools and Materials
- T-Bar applicator
- Cut-in pad or waterborne roller
- Full cure (meaning scuff, scratch and chemical resistant) in 5 days.
- After 24 hours, the floor may be walked on, but it remains susceptible to scuffing or marring until completely cured.
- Do not replace area rugs until the floor has fully cured.
- Do not allow foot traffic until the floor is sufficiently dried and cured.
- Application tools should be thoroughly cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
- Dispose of any remaining product in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
For more information: Pallmann Pall-X Power Technical Data Sheet