PALLMANN PALL-X GOLD
PALLMANN PALL-X GOLD is a 2-component waterborne hardwood floor finish with unmatched durability and chemical resistance. It is ideal for high-wear commercial and residential applications.
Coverage and Sheens
- Coverage is approximately 450-500 square feet per gallon.
- Available gloss/sheen levels: Matte, Satin, and Semi-Gloss .
- Not UV sensitive, meaning it will not amber over time.
Odor and Stability
- Very slight non-offensive odor.
- Non-flammable: PALL-X Gold should be stored in a climate controlled environment.
- Pall-X Gold has up to 4 hours pot life after hardener has been added.
Necessary Tools and Materials
- T-Bar applicator
- Cut-in pad or roller
- Full cure (meaning scuff, scratch and chemical resistant) in 3 days.
- After 3-4 hours, the floor may be walked on, but it remains susceptible to scuffing or marring until completely cured.
- Do not replace area rugs until the floor has fully cured.
- Do not allow foot traffic until the floor is sufficiently dried and cured.
- Application tools should be thoroughly cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
- Dispose of any remaining product in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
For more information: Pallmann Pall-X Gold Technical Data Sheet
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best 2K water based finish we have used. Ease of application, great price and 3 day cure makes this our go to finish when we need a 2k water base.