For use on:
- Hardwood Floors
- Restoration of Painted Surfaces
- Furniture and Fine Woodworking
*Use a New Mill Bastard File*
With blade edge up - run file across blade at 45 degree angle away from your body. Sharpen so that the effective edge is in the middle of the blade; not outside edges.
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.