The professional’s choice for 50 years, the B-2+ Edger offers a 3200 RPM setting for fast aggressive cutting and a 2800 RPM setting for greater precision. With a new dust pipe design that allows this machine to be attached directly to a vacuum, as well as a new and innovative quick release bag design, this edger will remain the professional’s preferred machine. Carrying case included.
- Powerful 1 HP motor maintains speed under heaviest cutting conditions.
- Electronically balanced fan and motor for smoother operation.
- Long lasting graphite brushes for extended brush and armature life.
- Precision balanced sanding pad produces finer finish.
- Rotating dust pipe swivels 280 degrees for access to closets and tight spaces.
- Innovative quick release dust bag saves time and removes the hassle of strings.
- 50 ft gray power cord
- Quick release dust bag with zipper
- Carrying case
- Adjustable dust skirt
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.