The EZ-E Extension Edger is the perfect tool for tackling the most difficult edging challenges, including toe-kicks and radiators. Available in 8″ and 13″ interchangeable configurations, the EZ-E gives you the reach needed to deliver beautiful results. The EZ-E can be run with the included quick release dust bag or can attach directly to a vacuum and comes with a soft case for storage and transport.
Machine comes standard with 8" arm. 13" arm extension kit is an available option as well. 8" arm uses 7" paper, and 13" arm uses 5" paper.
- Extension arm allows for reaching under toe-kicks or radiators
- Precision-balanced sanding pad produces finer finish.
- Powerful 1 hp motor maintains speed under the heaviest cutting conditions.
- Rotating dust pipe swivels 210 degrees to allow access to tight spaces and easily attaches to 1-1/2 inch or 2 inch vacuum hoses for improved dust containment.
- Tool-free adjustment of rear casters speeds adjustments.
- 50 ft gray power cord
- Quick release dust bag
- Heavy duty carrying bag
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.