Bona Traffic HD - INCLUDES HARDENER
Bona Traffic HD is part of Bona’s Waterborne Finishes collection and offers superior wear resistance. Bona Traffic HD is a perfect choice for any hardwood floor, from bedroom to busy international airport. It is built to handle extremely heavy traffic on commercial and residential floors.
Coverage, Sheens, and Slip Resistance
- Coverage is approximately 350-400 square feet per gallon.
- Clear and colorless when dry, Bona Traffic HD highlights the true color of stained or natural wood floors.
- Available gloss/sheen levels: Gloss (65-70%), Semi-Gloss (40-45%), Satin (15-20%), Extra Matte (7-10%).
- No sealer needed over a stained floor.
- Slip resistance is described in a mathematical term as the Coefficient of Friction (COF). For Bona Traffic HD, the COF is greater than or equal to 0.5, which is consistent with the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s (OSHA) recommendation for walkway surfaces.
- Need more slip resistance? Check out Bona Traffic HD Anti-Slip.
Necessary Tools and Materials
- Bona Floor Coater
- Bona Roller
- Bona Cut-In Pad
- Note: Use a clean applicator for sealer and a separate clean applicator for finish.
Odor and Stability
- Very slight non-offensive odor.
- One year shelf-life in an unopened container.
- Non-flammable: Bona Traffic HD and Hardener should be stored in a climate controlled environment.
- Full cure (meaning scuff, scratch and chemical resistant) in 3 days.
- After 24 hours, the floor may be walked on, but it remains susceptible to scuffing or marring until completely cured.
- Do not replace area rugs until the floor has fully cured.
- Do not allow foot traffic until the floor is sufficiently dried and cured.
- Application tools should be thoroughly cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
- Dispose of any remaining product in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Decontaminate an empty hardener (Part B) bottle prior to disposal by (1) adding water to the one-quart line, (2) recap, (3) shake vigorously, and (4) dispose.
Compliance and Certifications
- U.S Regulatory Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Compliant: less than 150g/L with hardener.
- GREENGUARD Certified Gold Indoor Air Quality®
For More Information: Bona Traffic HD Technical Data Sheet
Other DetailsBona Finish & Sealers Systems
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best poly money can buy
When properly chilled, Bona traffic Hd is the most forgiving, easiest to apply and fastest drying poly I’ve worked with. If I could sell it to every homeowner, I would. It dries flat smooth and perfect every time. I’ve used it in restaurants, preschools and regular residential properties and it hasn’t let me down once.