Bona Traffic HD - INCLUDES HARDENER
Bona Traffic HD is part of Bona’s Waterborne Finishes collection and offers superior wear resistance. Bona Traffic HD is a perfect choice for any hardwood floor, from bedroom to busy international airport. It is built to handle extremely heavy traffic on commercial and residential floors.
Coverage, Sheens, and Slip Resistance
- Coverage is approximately 350-400 square feet per gallon.
- Clear and colorless when dry, Bona Traffic HD highlights the true color of stained or natural wood floors.
- Available gloss/sheen levels: Gloss (65-70%), Semi-Gloss (40-45%), Satin (15-20%), Extra Matte (7-10%).
- No sealer needed over a stained floor.
- Slip resistance is described in a mathematical term as the Coefficient of Friction (COF). For Bona Traffic HD, the COF is greater than or equal to 0.5, which is consistent with the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s (OSHA) recommendation for walkway surfaces.
- Need more slip resistance? Check out Bona Traffic HD Anti-Slip.
Necessary Tools and Materials
- Bona Floor Coater
- Bona Roller
- Bona Cut-In Pad
- Note: Use a clean applicator for sealer and a separate clean applicator for finish.
Odor and Stability
- Very slight non-offensive odor.
- One year shelf-life in an unopened container.
- Non-flammable: Bona Traffic HD and Hardener should be stored in a climate controlled environment.
- Full cure (meaning scuff, scratch and chemical resistant) in 3 days.
- After 24 hours, the floor may be walked on, but it remains susceptible to scuffing or marring until completely cured.
- Do not replace area rugs until the floor has fully cured.
- Do not allow foot traffic until the floor is sufficiently dried and cured.
- Application tools should be thoroughly cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
- Dispose of any remaining product in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Decontaminate an empty hardener (Part B) bottle prior to disposal by (1) adding water to the one-quart line, (2) recap, (3) shake vigorously, and (4) dispose.
Compliance and Certifications
- U.S Regulatory Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Compliant: less than 150g/L with hardener.
- GREENGUARD Certified Gold Indoor Air Quality®
For More Information: Bona Traffic HD Technical Data Sheet
Other DetailsBona Finish & Sealers Systems
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When properly chilled, Bona traffic Hd is the most forgiving, easiest to apply and fastest drying poly I’ve worked with. If I could sell it to every homeowner, I would. It dries flat smooth and perfect every time. I’ve used it in restaurants, preschools and regular residential properties and it hasn’t let me down once.