Use this Red Heat Q955 CA fine grit screen flooring sanding disc for fine grit sanding jobs on concrete or hard woods. A tough F-weight screen backing gives the disc flexibility and shock absorption ideal for tough surfaces. This screen pairs with the patented 100 percent ceramic alumina grain for a consistent cut and finish rate throughout the screen's life, which is two to three times longer than silicon carbide discs. The disc minimizes swirl marks and eliminates the risk of burnishing the wood while producing a finer scratch pattern than silicon carbide.
- 100% patented ceramic alumina grain on a screen back combines the longest life with the most consistent cut and finish over the life of the screen
- Tough F-weight screen backing is extremely flexible and shock absorbent for extreme conditions
- Produces a finer scratch pattern than silicon carbide, minimizing swirl marks; eliminate the risk of burnishing the wood
- Best choice for fine grit sanding jobs with 2-3 times the life of silicon carbide discs
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.