Compatible with Festool ES 125, ETS 125, Rotex RO 125 and other 5-inch sanders. Festool abrasives for heavy-duty applications. A premium abrasive composed of hardened Aluminum Oxide and Ceramic Grit for scratch resistant coatings and high VOC coatings. Festool offers a fully integrated sanding solution for all your applications, from aggressive stock removal to superfine, finish sanding. With a complete line of abrasives in a wide assortment of different types and grits ranging from 24 to 4,000, Festool has the perfect paper to meet your specific application needs. Festool abrasives, with their high tech coatings, provide maximum resistance to clogging and smearing, which means longer lasting abrasives and less rework. Save money by reducing costs and achieve consistent, high-quality results.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, restulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer abrasive and pad life
- Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results.
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.