- Aggressively scrubs finishes in preparation for recoating
- Optimized mineral abrasives leave less hazing and scratching than sanding screens
- Surface preparation pad can be used with water or neutral cleaners, eliminating the use of harsh stripping chemicals and leaving no slippery residue
- High-quality nylon fibers are coated throughout the pad with resin and abrasives, providing a consistently aggressive cut
- Versatile pad prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo, and concrete floors for finish applications
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.