Introducing the ProTeam GoFree Flex Pro II 6 Ah cordless backpack vacuum with a new motor, new runtimes, and lighter weight. High/low power switch enables user to conserve battery by tackling routine cleaning on low, then switch to high for deep cleaning. Go lightweight at 15.5 pounds with the 6 Ah battery and clean for approximately 50 minutes on low and approximately 35 minutes on high. This top-of-the-line commercial battery-powered backpack comes standard with 14" Xover multi-surface floor tool, two-piece wand, 5" upholstery tool, 3" dust brush and 17" crevice tool. Working without restrictions means going wherever you need to go to get the job done. By cleaning at a rate of 30% faster than a corded backpack and 5 times faster than upright vacuum, the GoFree Flex Pro II will save you time and money.
- Hose - Professional-grade flexible hose for better maneuverability
- GoFree Flex Pro II 6 Ah Cordless Vacuum
- 6 Ah Lithium Ion Battery - Offers approx. 50 minutes of runtime on low, ideal for routine cleaning and approx. 35 minutes on high for deep cleaning
- Intercept Micro Filter Bag (2) - Paper filter bag to capture dust
- Soft Dusting Brush - Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
- Upholstery Tool - An all-purpose tool ideal for furniture
- Crevice Tool - Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
- Xover Floor Tool - All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors)
- Two-Piece Wand - Lightweight aluminum wand for extended reach
- Battery Charger - Reach full charge in approximately 1.5 hours so you can get up and GoFree again
- Literature Kit - Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.