A powerful and flexible machine that can be equipped with many different drive plates for a wide variety of floor preparation.
With its powerful 1.9 kW, 2.6 HP motor and sturdy construction, it runs smooth and stays cool even under a heavy load. Provides powerful rotary sanding to bare wood and reduces the time needed to edge dramatically. Delivers an amazingly fine and smooth sanding result and minimizes the risk of drum marks or chatter.
• Powerful, single phase motor
• Forced driven geared drive plate
• Four individually geared grinding pads
• Easy and ergonomic operation
• Large wheels for easy transportation
• DCS compatible for dust-free sanding
• Multiple drive plate capability
- Sealing Brush Grinding Plate/Dust Skirt
- Pad Driver 16" Assembly
- Extended Dust Tube
- Extension Cable
- Working Light
- L type wrench
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.