The PALLMANN® SPIDER is a planetary gearing, powerful drive sanding machine that ensures a perfectly sanded surface. The multi-purpose PALLMANN® SPIDER is extremely easy to use and quiet in operation. Excellent dust containment allows for easy connection to dust containment systems.
- Advanced magnetic motor -- Maximum power delivery
- Variable RPM 80-400 RPM -- Perfect sanding results
- Low profile design -- Controllable machine design
- Large transport tires -- Easy transportation
- Easy adjustable handle -- Less operator fatigue / ergonomic
- Chain-drive sanding discs
- Versatile sanding machine -- Can perform duties of sanding
machine, edger and buffer
- Pallmann Spider
- Triple Disc Plate
- Single Disc Plate
- Dust Skirt
- 1 Additional Weight
- 40' Power Cord
- 3 Support Pads
- Tool Kit
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.