Bona Mega ONE
Bona Mega ONE is a crystal clear, one-component waterborne finish that provides superior protection.
Bona Mega ONE simplifies the craftsman’s everyday life, making the job faster and easier with the quality you depend on. Bona Mega ONE is a clear and colorless, waterborne one component finish that dries fast, is easy to use and provides high build for superior protection. Coverage and Application
- Coverage is approximately 500-600 square feet per gallon.
- Gloss level - 40-45% for semi-gloss, 20-25% for satin, 7-9% for extra matte.
- Apply a Bona sealer or Bona stain and two coats of Bona Mega ONE. Follow label directions.
- Shake well before using.
Odor and Stability
- Very slight non-offensive odor.
- One year shelf-life in an unopened container.
- Non-flammable: Bona Mega ONE should be stored in a climate controlled environment.
Necessary Tools and Materials
- Fast drying - 75% cured after 24 hours.
- Full cure (meaning scuff, scratch and chemical resistant) in 5 days.
- Do not allow foot traffic until the floor is sufficiently dried and cured.
- Furniture can be moved back in carefully after 3 days.
- Application tools should be thoroughly cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
- Dispose of any remaining product in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Compliance and Certifications
- U.S Regulatory Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Compliant.
- GREENGUARD Certified Gold Indoor Air Quality®
For more information: Bona Mega ONE Technical Data Sheet.