Bona Traffic Naturale - WITH HARDENER
Bona Traffic Naturale preserves the true natural look of hardwood floors by providing as close to an untreated look as possible.
Bona Traffic Naturale is the next generation of wood floor protection that preserves the true natural look of hardwood floors, while still maintaining its superb, Traffic-like durability. This waterborne commercial and residential hardwood floor finish will get you as close to an untreated look as possible, while giving you a smooth and easy-to-clean surface. The natural appearance also makes scratch marks much less visible.
Coverage and Application
- Coverage is approximately 350-400 square feet per gallon.
- Clear and colorless when dry.
- Apply a Bona sealer or Bona stain and 2 coats of Bona Traffic Naturale. Follow label directions.
- The finish/hardener mixture must be used within 4 hours after it is mixed.
Odor and Stability
- Very slight non-offensive odor.
- One year shelf-life in an unopened container.
- Non-flammable: Bona Traffic Naturale should be stored in a climate controlled environment.
Necessary Tools and Materials
- Bona Floor Coater
- Bona Roller
- Bona Cut-In Pad
- Note: Use a clean applicator for sealer and a separate clean applicator for finish.
- Fast drying - approximately 2-3 hours (high humidity and/or low temperature conditions will extend the drying time).
- Full cure (meaning scuff, scratch and chemical resistant) in one week.
- Do not allow foot traffic until the floor is sufficiently dried and cured.
- Furniture can be moved back in carefully after 3 days.
- Application tools should be thoroughly cleaned with water and stored in an airtight container.
- Dispose of any remaining product in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Compliance and Certifications
- U.S Regulatory Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Compliant.
- GREENGUARD Certified Gold Indoor Air Quality®
For more information: Bona Naturale Technical Data Sheet.