- 60 tooth; 2.5mm kerf; 30mm arbor; -5 deg hook angle; ATB
- Clean cutting general purpose blade for wood and soft plastics; fine rip cut blade for glue-ready joints.
- Oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, reducing vibration for more precise cutting
- Thin kerfed blades meet less resistance, for more efficient cutting, and produce less material waste
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.