8" x 19"
Features premium Silicon Carbide grain which consistently gives great finishes. Excellent for refinishing and leveling wood surfaces. Mercer’s Silicon Carbide floor sanding belts offer extra heavy X-weight cloth backing for fast cutting, long life and a high tear resistance.
- Silicon Carbide grain
- Full resin bond
- Finger joint to prevent scratches
- Extra heavy X-weight cloth backing
- High tear resistance
- Consistent performance at a competitive price
- Bi-directional sanding
- Popular in rental market
California Proposition 65 - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints,
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.