The Powernail 50P hardwood floor nailer brings Powernail quality to a Pneumatic Nailer suitable for use on thinner 3/8" to 5/8" solid tongue and groove hardwood. The Powernail 50P is a great bamboo flooring nailer and works well on the denser hardwoods available in today's market place. The Powenail 50P is good for 3/4" exotic hardwoods including Brazilian Cherry and Bamboo. The use of 18 gauge Powercleats provides a strong and durable Powercleat necessary to penetrate these density's and provide an excellent bond to the underlayment.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4" 18 gage nails.
- Uses plastic No-Mar pad and easy-to-change shims to accommodate different flooring thicknesses.
- Safety trigger prevents accidental firing.
- Rugged cast aluminum body and adapter foot.
- Pressure sealed body eliminates leaks.
- Replaceable seals, cylinder sleeve and driving blade.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel is hard coated to resist wear.
- Holds 1 clip of nails (approx. 100 nails)
- 3/8" air inlet for faster recycling.
- Weighs approximately 10 pounds.
- Operates at 70-110 psi.
- Complete with 3MI mallet.
- 1 Year limited warranty.