The Powernailer Model 200 mallet activated tongue and groove flooring nailer has been designed to handle the specific needs of installing tongue and groove engineered flooring. This nailer can handle 5/16" to 5/8" tongue and groove engineered flooring using easy-to-change adapter plates and shims.
Powernail's new E-Powercleats, available in 1", 1-1/4", and 1-1/2" sizes. E-Powercleats have been designed to hold engineered flooring securely while reducing the risk of damaging the flooring's delicate tongue.
Features and Benefits:
- 'PowerBlade' driving block.
- Safety trigger prevents discharge unless depressed.
- Rugged cast aluminum body, handle and adaptor foot.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel is hardcoated to resist wear.
- Holds up to 200 E-Powercleat Nails.
- Investment cast steet foot.
- Pressure sealed aluminum body casting eliminates leaks.
- Baked on, powder-coated finish resists wear.
- 3/8" air inlet for rapid cycling.
- Replaceable seals, cylinder sleeve and driving blade.
- 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Powercleat range.
- Installs 5/16" to 9/16" tongue and groove engineered flooring.
- Only 10 1/2" high.
- Weighs approx. 9 1/2" lbs.
- Operates on 80-100 psi air pressure.
- Complete with 3MI mallet