Pallman Pall-X Color is a waterborne,1-component sealer that is ideal for use where color enhancement of wood floor is desired and on stained floors.
Packaging: 1 U.S.plastic gallon
Color: Milky white when wet, Dries clear, coloring effect on wood species
Odor: Low,non- offending
VOCContent: VOC does not exceed 100 grams per liter
Stability: Minimum 12months*
Clarity: Clear when dry,has coloring effect on most wood species when top coated with Pallmann finishes
Coverage Rate: 450-500sq.ft./Gal.
Pot Life: Not limited
DryingTime: 1 to 2 hours** (high humidity and/or low temperature conditions will extend dry time)
Application Tools: T-Bar applicator, brush, cut-in padorroller
Storage & Working Temp: Store between 50 and70°F (10-20°C)* and apply at room temperature 65-75°F(18-25°C)for best results**
*Under optimal storage conditions
**Under optimal application conditions
- Fast drying, easy application
- Good penetration/filling
- Enhances stain color
- Can be abraded
- Tannin Blockers
- Saves time, ver y forgiving
- Minimizes risk of sidebonding
- Allows stain color to increase in vibrancy and depth
- Reduces time of intercoat abrading finishes.
- Eliminates tannin pull in wood species such as White Oak