Pallmann - Pall-X Kitt
Pallmann Pall-X Kitt is a water-based joint filler compound that is mixed with sanding dust and used for joint and trowel filling of wood floors. It is suitable for strip, plank and parquet flooring of all species where color-matching is important and where filler stability and adhesion are vital.
Pall-X Kitt's viscous, paste-like mixture is rated for radiant heat floor systems.
"FILLER MIXES WITH SAWDUST"
1. Shake Product Well.
2. Pour the Pall-X Kitt into a ‘crater’ of "sanding dust" on the floor to be filled.
3. Using a stainless steel trowel (Item #12506), blend the liquid with the dust to achieve a trowelable paste consistency.
- Uses "sanding dust" from floor to be filled
- Ready-to-use, fast drying formula
- No-clog formula
- High viscosity
- Perfect color matching
- Saves time
- Will not load or waste abrasives
- Holds well in gaps