Pallmann Clean Box Wipes
Damp cleaning cloths for gentle removal of adhesive residues from smooth surface finishes such as, e.g. parquet, tiling, rubber and PVC coverings. Especially suitable for use on fresh or dried, and partly also for hardened PU and epoxy resin adhesive residues. Also for hardened PU and epoxy resin adhesive residues. Pallmann cleaning cloths are also suitable for thorough cleaning of hands, tools and machinery; dissolves stains left by grease, oil, tar, graphite, wax, ink, etc.
- 1-component and MSP adhesive residues, either fresh or dried, from wear surfaces such wood flooring and ceramic tile.
- 2-component and epoxy resin adhesive residues, either fresh or slightly cured.
- Dispersion adhesive residues, either fresh or dried, from wear surfaces such as wood flooring and PVC coverings fresh synthetic resin adhesive residues.
- Cement-based residues such as cement mortar film on ceramic tile.
- Contamination of grease, oil, tar, graphite, wax, ink, carbon, grass-stains and other stubborn soiling.
- Handy, re-sealable container - Easy access to cloths, no waste
- Rapid drying without residue - Fast and effortless residue removal
- Multipurpose use - Works on floor finish surfaces, hands and tools
- Effective cleaning properties - Gentle on skin with pleasant, yet mild fresh smell
- Very economical to use - Tremendous savings opportunity when cleaning adhesive residue off prefinished wood flooring
100% PP (polypropylene) soaked in liquid detergent
Pallmann P13 Tongue & Groove Adhesive
Quick-drying dispersion wood adhesive for gluing the tongue and groove on prefinished wood and laminate flooring. Also suitable for use as a universal wood adhesive on many wood species and wood-based materials. Excellent for gluing wood plugs and dowels. For indoor use only. Solvent-free.
Cut off nozzle tip to fit desired joint size. Apply P13 to the surface of the tongue or into the groove. Join wood parts together during dry time, applying force if necessary with a wooden tapping block and/or straps. Remove all traces of extruded glue immediately with a damp cloth.
The Pallmann P13 Product Data Sheet instructions and any local, state or national regulations must be followed. No warranty can be given for completed work. If in doubt, conduct your own sample test or trial.
Pallmann P17 Hollow Spot Repair Adhesive
1. Before use, allow the contents of the container to come to room temperature.
2. Mark the area to be repaired by tapping the floor’s surface and listen for hollow spots. Find the approximate center of the hollow spot area and apply adhesive tape to avoid surface damage while drilling.
3. Drill through the adhesive tape using a 1-4mm drill bit, depending on adhesive volume needed. Vacuum debris from drilling.
4. Open nozzle on P17 bottle, push into hole and inject adhesive by using light pressure on bottle. Immediately clean any adhesive residues from flooring using the Pallmann Clean-Box wipes.
5. Remove tape once adhesive has been injected. Seal off any drill holes larger than 2mm with a wooden plug or dowel that matches the floor. Fill all drill holes using wood glue and sanding dust that matches the floor color.
6. After filling the drill hole, weight the area for approx. 5 hours.
7. The Pallmann P17 Product Data Sheet instructions and any local, state or national regulations must be followed. Please also refer to any instructions supplied by the wood flooring manufacturer. No warranty can be given for completed work. If in doubt, conduct your own sample test or trial.
US-style Trowel B11
- Applying Pallmann wood floor adhesives
- Installing 3/4" strip, plank, prefinished, unfinished or engineered
- Stainless steel construction
- Comfort grip handle
- Notch size: 3/16'' X 1/4'' X 5/16''
Pallmann P5 Adhesive
Pallmann P5 is a solvent and water-free, flexible 1-component moisture cured STP (Silane Terminated Prepolymer) hybrid adhesive that combines the powerful flexibility of a PU (polyurethane) adhesive with the advantages of modern MS (modified silane) technology. With an extremely hard yet flexible ridge, this unique product develops high bond strength yet dissipates shear forces and reduces their damaging effect to the substrate.
- Prefinished and unfinished engineered wood flooring
- Solid tongue and groove strip and plank
- Exotic species
Pallmann P7 Adhesive
1-component polyurethane rapid-setting adhesive with excellent ridge formation and superior green grab making it suitable for the installation of all types of wood flooring. It is solvent and water free, eliminating any swelling effect on moisture sensitive wood species.
- Solid strip and plank flooring – prefinished and unfinished – residential and commercial
- Engineered wood flooring of all types – prefinished and unfinished
- Parquet, mosaics and mixed media
- Sound wood, concrete and gypsum concrete substrates (including radiant heat floor systems). For interior use only.
Packaging: 3 gallon metal pail
Shelf life: minimum 12 months
Coverage Rate: approx. 65 sq. ft. per gal./195 sq. ft. per pail
Working temperature: 60ËF to 85ËF (15ËC to 25ËC) min. temp. 60ËF at floor level
Open time: none
Working time: 50 – 60 minutes*
Load bearing: after approx. 24 hours*
Sanding / finishing: after approx. 24 hours*
Final strength: after 3 – 5 days*
VOC content: Does not exceed 10 grams per liter.
P7 is a LEED contributing product (IEQ credit 4.1)
- Ready to use - No mixing required – pours easily out of the bucket
- Easy to apply - Ideal buttery consistency – effortless troweling
- Solvent and water free - Freeze/thaw stable 0ËF and above
- Fast-setting and superior green grab - Promotes fast and secure wood floor installations – no flash time required
- Good ridge formation, firm but flexible - Promotes easy piece setting and positioning
- Versatile adhesive - Works well with domestics, exotics and moisture sensitive species and solid plank up to 7” wide
- Suitable for most substrates - Bonds well to concrete, gypsum concrete, plywood, OSB, and properly prepared leveling and patching compounds
- Easy adhesive residue removal - Use Pallmann Clean-Box wipes up to 24 hours after installation
- EMICODE EC 1 R - Very low emission
- LEED contributing product (IEQ credit 4.1) - VOC does not exceed 10 grams per liter (SCAQMD Rule #1168)
|Type of wood flooring||Notch||Spread Rate|
|Prefinished or unfinished engineered with relief-back design||B11 notch||approx. 65 sq. ft./Gal|
|Engineered flooring with smooth-back design||B3 notch||approx. 70 sq. ft./Gal|
|Solid Strip or plank flooring||B11 notch||approx. 65 sq. ft./Gal|
|Cork underlayment/Softsonic||B3 notch||approx. 70 sq. ft./Gal|
|Smooth-back type flooring||B3 notch||approx. 70 sq. ft./Gal|