Angle Guide for Plank Cutters
This guide provides a maximum 7° angle cut for use where an angle cut is needed (for example, a wall that is not square).
For use with the Lam and Big Lam Chopper Plank Cutters.
The Big 'Lam Chopper' cuts planks up to 13" wide and (7 –15 mm) thick. Includes an adapter plate allowing this cutter to be used for planks up to 13" wide. Weighs 26 lbs.
Supplied with debris catch tray.
Debris Catch Tray for Plank Cutters
This tray is designed to catch the 'fall out' from making cuts in laminate planks. It is made from galvanized steel and has four felt pads on the bottom to prevent scratching of floors.
For use with the Nos. 572 and 672 Plank Cutters.
The Professional Hole Saw Kit includes four PTC Large Diameter Diamond Crowns, eight PTC Carbide Bits, a Water Feed Arbor for Large Diameter Crowns, a Water Feed Clamp Kit, Case and accessories to make 3/16", 1/4", 3/4", 1", 1 3/8", and 1 3/4" holes in porcelain, stone or ceramic tile.
(The Water Feed Bottle, or equivalent, is required and sold separately.)
Except as noted, the Professional Hole Saw Kit includes one of each of the following:
- No. PTC-DC-34 3/4" PTC Diamond Crown
- No. PTC-DC-1 1" PTC Diamond Crown
- No. PTC-DC-1-3/8 1 3/8" PTC Diamond Crown
- No. PTC-DC-1-3/4 1 3/4" PTC Diamond Crown
- 3 each 3/16" PTC Carbide Bit, 5 each 1/4" PTC Cardbide Bit and 1 each of both 3/16" and 1/4" Masonry Bits
- No. PTC-WFA-LDC Water Feed Arbor for Large Diameter Diamond Crowns
- No. PTC-WFC Water Feed Clamp Kit
- Hard plastic case with foam insert
- No. PTC-DVD Instructional DVD