The Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be light weight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
- The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
Rugged, mobile base provides the foundation for precise and efficient material processing on the jobsite or in the shop. Designed for fast and simple setup and breakdown, the UG stand is built for maximum mobility. Includes two folding extensions (left and right) with tool-free connection to the Kapex. Provides stock support with integrated flip stop, measurement scale and adjustable leg. Expands from 58-1/4ï¿½ (1480 mm) to 94-1/2ï¿½ (2400 mm). Supplied with Metric scale.
- Convenient, collapsable design for transport of Festool Kapex miter saw
- Supports material up to 94-1/2 inches in length
- Includes flag stop for repeat cuts
- Integrated metric tape measure
- Attaches tool-free to Kapex UG stand