Add to your low cost ZipWall barrier system two poles at a time. These steel spring loaded poles extend from 4’ 2” to 10’.
Includes: Two 10’ ZipPole™ steel spring loaded poles, 2 heads, 2 plates, 2 Grip Disks™, and 2 tethers.
Use the ZipWall Heavy Duty Zipper when your barrier will be up for a while, if there will be a lot of traffic in and out, or if the worksite will go below freezing. Use a single zipper for a simple door, or two zippers for a wide doorway
- For high traffic work areas or temperatures below freezing
- Self adhesive for easy installation
- Teeth won't jam on plastic because sheeting in cut away
- ZipWall Zipper Knife cuts 3/4" channel in plastic sheeting
- Each box contains 2 Heavy Duty ZIppers, a ZipWall Zipper Knife and 2 ties
The standard ZipDoor kit is a great way to create a dust barrier when all you need to seal is the doorway.
Includes: 1 Standard ZipDoor, 1 roll of ZipWall double-sided tape, and 2 pre-installed Heavy Duty zippers.
This kit gives you everything you need to make a 30 foot long barrier. ZipPole™ spring loaded poles have a baked-on finish and weigh just 1.5lbs each. They can accept plastic or cloth sheeting up to 8 mils thick and can be used with Foam Rails™, Side Packs™, Heavy Duty or Standard Zippers. Poles should be placed every 8' to 10' or closer if there is a lot of air movement. Use a GripDisk™ under each pole to secure it on smooth flooring like vinyl or wood. Plastic sheeting is not included.
Includes: 4 ZipPole™ steel Spring Loaded Poles, 4 heads, 4 plates, 4 tethers, 4 GripDisks™, 1 heavy duty carry bag, and a box of 2 Standard zippers. Plastic sheeting is not included.
- Height range: 4’ 2” to 10’ 3”
- Patented twist-locking, spring-loaded design
- Works with ZipWall® accessories
- Works in positive and negative air
- Tough, steel construction
- Strong, supports 80 lbs
- For residential or commercial jobs
Helps insure EPA RRP compliance