DuraSeal Waterbased sanding sealer seals the wood to prevent the finish from penetrating. It is compatible with all DuraSeal waterbased finishes and is also available in 5 gallon pails.
Coverage: 500-600 sq. ft/Gallon
Dry time: 2-3 hours
- Pour a 4"-6" wide line of DuraSeal Waterbased Sanding Sealer directly from the container along the starting wall. Go with the direction of the floor or grain.
- Pull the sealer with a clean, moistened applicator toward the other wall with an angled, squeegee motion.
- As you approach the wall, turn applicator and pad out excess material parallel to the wet edge.
- Feather all turns, stopping and starting points.
- Allow sealer to dry 3 hours before abrading with a DuraSeal Pre-Treat Pad. After abrading, vaccum thoroughly, tack with a towel lightly dampened with water, and apply your selected DuraSeal waterborne finish per label directions.