The next generation of wood floor protection that preserves the true natural look of hardwood floors while still maintaining it's superb, Traffic-like durability. This waterborne commercial and residential hardwood floor finish will get you as close to an untreated look as possible while giving you a smooth and easy to clean surface. The natural appearance also makes scratch marks much less visible
- Ingredients – Water, polymeric resin, dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, silica derivate, and amorphous silica
- Color – Milky white (wet) pH – 8.1
- Solids – 33% (with hardener)
- Density – 8.66 lbs/gallon (1.04 S.G.) US Regulatory
- VOC Compliant – 230 g/L Gloss Level – (60°) – 4-6 for Commercial Matte (85°) – 4-7 for Commercial Matte
- Odor – Non-offending
- Stability – 1 year shelf life in unopened container
- Packaging – 1-gallon plastic bottle
- Clarity – Clear and colorless when dry
- Leveling – Excellent
- Defoaming - Excellent
- Drying Time – 2-3 hours
- Pot Life – THE FINISH/HARDENER MIXTURE MUST BE USED WITHIN 4 HOURS AFTER IT IS MIXED. Product properties are diminished after 4 hours. The finish and hardener can only be mixed one time.
- Coverage – 350-400 square feet per gallon
- Percent Cured After 24 Hours – 75%
• Durability equivalent to Bona Traffic
• Extreme low sheen level. Seamless touch-up on repairs
• Two-component, comes with hardener. Roller application is recommended
• Available in Commercial Matte
• VOC Compliant
If you have ever lost or spilled your catalyst/hardener for a gallon of Bona Naturale, you can purchase this replacement hardener. One unit of hardener for one (1) gallon of Naturale finish.
This Bona Traffic mix bottle is a very handy tool to mix small quantities for areas like stairs, closets, or small rooms. This Bona Traffic Mix Bottle is re-useable and it has measurement markers to indicate exactly how much finish Part A and Hardener Part B to add to get the amount of finish for 88 square feet, 66 square feet, and 44 square feet. Click on the picture to get a close-up view.