Bona Belt HD
The Bona Belt HD is a precise and powerful belt sanding machine that excels at removing old finish and flattening a hardwood floor. The Bona Belt HD offers a combination of a large sanding drum, heavy duty upper travel roller and infinite drum pressure adjustments guarantees optimal sanding quality. Precise, powerful and effective finish and stock removal for the perfect wood floor.
The Bona Belt HD comes with a travel base and four sample Bona Green Ceramic Belts- 40, 50, 60 and 80.
- Motor (Single Phase) 5 HP, 60Hz, 220 Volt
- Machine Weight- 187 lbs.
- Sanding Drum Speed- 2,000- 2,200 rpm (60Hz)
- Sanding Drum Width- 8" drum
- Abrasive Sleeve Size - 7-7/8" x 29-1/2"
- Dimensions- 41" L x 15" W x 39"H
- 30 Amp 230 Volt Twist Lock Conector
- DCS Compatible
- 8" sanding drum and 5 HP motor provides all the power and efficiency needed to get the job done right
- Heavy duty travel roller combined with a large diameter drum provides maximum contact with abrasive belts. A small contact area is more susceptible to slipping and chattering.
- Unique 2-speed pulley system that allows the user to change the drum speed between 2,000 and 2,200 rpm depending on the sanding situation. Higher speed for rough cut or harder species and lower for fine sanding or softer wood species.
- 187 lb. machine breaks down into three pieces for easy transportation in and out of jobsites as well as up and down stairs.
- Infinite drum pressure adjustment allows for very aggressive sanding to very fine sanding.
- Integrated transport handle
- Patented tensioning system- simple hand lever makes loading and unloading sanding belts easy as well as ensures constant tension is applied to the system during operation.
- Lever or feather drum control
- 2" vacuum hose cuffs easy and securely fit into the dust tube stack for dust-free sanding.