The Power Booster provides dedicated power outlets for any floor sanding jobsite and overcomes high and low voltage conditions with its "boost" and "buck" power selector switch.
The Clarke-American Sanders power
booster is a multi-purpose tool
- Overcome low voltage conditions
- Overcome high voltage situations
- Provide dedicated circuit protected
- Transformer: 8.4 KVA Capacity
- Voltmeter Digital: LED Readout
- Inlet: 4-Wire Locking: 250V 20A
- Outlet: 3-Wire, Locking: 250V 20A
- Duplex, Circuit Protected 3-Wire Straight Blade,
- Nylon Face: 125V 20A
- Construction: 14 Gage Steel with Non-Marking Gray Rubber Pads
- Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 6¾ in.
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Safe 4-wire inlet meets national electrical standards
- Powerful 8.4 KVA capacity transformer
- Dedicated duplex circuit breaker protected 120V outlets
- Rugged digital LED readout voltmeter
- Tough 14 gage steel case with low profile for stabilit
Clarke® American Sanders U. S. Warranty
This Clarke American Sanders Industrial/Commercial Product is warranted to be free from defects in
materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two years from the date of purchase, when operated and maintained in accordance with Clarke American Sanders's Maintenance and
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for use of the product. It does not cover normal
wear parts such as electrical cable, rubber parts, hoses and motor brushes.
If difficulty develops with the product, you should:
(a). Contact the nearest authorized Clarke American Sanders repair location or contact the Clarke American
Sanders Service Operations Department, 2100 Highway 265, springdale, Arkansas, for the nearest authorized Clarke American Sanders repair location. Only these locations are authorized to make repairs to the
product under this warranty.
(b). Return the product to the nearest Clarke American Sanders repair location. Transportation charges to
and from the repair location must be prepaid by the purchaser.
(c). Clarke American Sanders will repair the product and or replace any defective parts without charge within
a reasonable time after receipt of the product.
Clarke American Sanders's liability under this warranty is limited to repair of the product and/or replacement of parts and is given to purchaser in lieu of all other remedies, including INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN. THERE ARE NO
WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE FACE HEREOF. NO WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SHALL BE IMPLIED. A warranty
registration card is provided with your Clarke American Sanders product. Return the card to assist Clarke
American Sanders in providing the performance you expect from your new floor machine.