The Sander 1600DC was designed specifically with the demands of wood floor sanding and finishing in mind. The added weight and balanced design mean the most aggressive sanding, highest productivity and smoothest operation of any rotary sander on the market.
- Motor: 1.5 TEFC 60 Hz
- Pad Driver: Yes
- Wheels (2): 1.25 x 5 in.
- Power Cord: 50 ft., 12/3 non-marking, grey
- Sanding distance to wall: .75 in.
- Light: Optional
- Weight: 125 lbs. (56.70 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 144 lbs. (65.32 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Available in standard or dust control (DC) models
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor provides smooth operation and aggressive sanding
- Innovative "wiper" switch keeps the motor contacts clean
- Smooth and rugged steel planetary gear systems
- Chrome-plated steel housing, motor cover, and handle tube provide maximum durability
- Grey non-marking wheels and power cord protect the floor
- Grip face pad driver supplied
- Dust control ready
Clarke® American Sanders U. S. Warranty