Bona Mega Waterbased Hardwood Floor Finish.
Bona Mega is Bona's premier "single component", oxygen-crosslinking waterborne wood floor finish. Single component means there is no mixing of a catalyst or hardener required. Purchase Bona Mega for use on heavy traffic residential and commercial wood floors. Bona Mega's OCP Oxygen-Crosslinking Polyurethane(OCP) formulation uses the oxygen in the air when the jug is opened as the crosslinker.
When recoating a floor, Bona Mega is an excellent finish to use in the Bona Prep and recoat system. Bona Mega can be applied over any oil-based polyurethane or water-based finish. (Bona Mega is not intended for use in re-coating over most factory pre-finished floors.) See the Bona Prep system spec sheet for more details.
Coverage : 500 - 600 Sq Ft per Gallon. In stock.
Ingredients – Water, polymeric resins, propylene based glycol ethers, silica derivate, and surfactants.
Color – Milky white (wet)
pH – 7.9
Solids – 32.5%
Density – 8.75 lbs./gallon (1.05 S.G.)
US Regulatory VOC – 150 g/L Gloss Level (60°) >90 for gloss, 45-50 for semi-gloss, 25-30 for satin, 8-10 for extra matte
Odor – Non-offending
Stability – 1 year shelf life in unopened container
Clarity – Clear when dry
Leveling – Excellent
Defoaming - Excellent
Drying Time – 2-3 hours
Coverage – 500-600 square feet per gallon
Percent Cured After 24 Hours – 70% Maximum Cure – 100% after 1 week
- Oxygen-crosslinking, 100% polyurethane waterborne formula with extraordinary performance ease of application and durability
- No limited pot life and no wasted finish
- Natural wood color enhances the beauty of the wood
- Exceptional build and clarity
- Excellent flow and leveling
- GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality
- Fast drying – Approximately 2-3 hours
- Nonflammable and virtually odorless
- Water clean-up
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss, satin and extra matte