Designed specifically for professional wood floor sanding contractors,the AVAC 26 dust containment system is the perfect mix of powerand performance. Its compact design makes it highly portable, andyet it still boasts a large 26 gallon capacity tank with superior filtrationcapabilities. Its high suction, high filtration, and ease of transport make it the vacuum of choice in the wood floor sanding market.
Electrical Motor Three 800 watt, dual stage, tangential discharge vacuum motors
Volts / Amps 115V, 20a
Canister Capacity 26 gallons
Included Accessories 45 degree hose adapter, cone shaped vacuum fitting, set of 3 filter bags, 2” hose coupler, 2” x 1.5” hose cuff reducer
Hose 50 feet of 2 inch hose
Power Cable 50 feet, detachable
Water Lift 72 inches
Size 21.3 in. x 26.8 in. x 39.7 in.
Machine Weight 121 lbs.
Shipping Weight 147 lbs.
Warranty Machine: Parts & Labor - 1 yr*
*Excludes consumable wear items
- Dual 2” vacuum ports collect dust from multiple sanding machines.
- Clear polycarbonate lid makes it easy to monitor the tank capacity.
- 50 foot detachable power cord. (not shown)
- 26 gallon canister.
- Convenient handle for lifting.
- Non-marking, heavy duty casters.
- Three 800 watt, dual stage motors which run independently of each other.
- Uses reusable and disposable filters to capture sanding dust.
- High performance filtration. (H.E.P.A. filter is also available as an option)